Backroads Barn Sale 2020
UPDATE: We have officially moved our fifth annual sale to SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25th from 10am - 3pm. Stay tuned for new highlights as we approach our sale date. This year's sale will feature local vendors' crafts and goods in our barns and tent as well as other spaces on site. Food vendors will be available throughout the day, so come and enjoy a day out with friends!
We are now accepting vendor registrations!
Vendor Registration Information:
• Sale will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, October 25th. Set-up times will be available on Sunday morning only with more information available closer to sale date.
• Sale will take place at Livengood’s Barn, located at 21647 Thomson Road in Chadwick, Illinois.
• Indoor and tent booths will be minimum of 10'x10' (sizes vary depending on location). Outdoor booths up to 12'x12' will be available for vendors to bring their own white tent.
• At this time, all spaces inside the barns have been reserved. Other spaces will be available for vendors to bring their own tent for up to a 12x12 space.
• Booth location requests will be honored in the order in which they are received.
• All reservations must be received before October 10, 2020 to be guaranteed a spot. Various types of vendors will be limited, so applying does not mean acceptance. Payment information will be sent after registration is accepted.
• A vendor spotlight will be posted on Livengood’s Barn Facebook page throughout April for all registrations turned in before September 15, 2020.