Backroads Barn Sale 2020
We are excited to host the fifth annual Backroads Barn Sale on April 25th! Stay tuned for new highlights as we approach our sale date. This year's sale will feature local vendors' crafts and goods in our barns and tent as well as other spaces on site. Food vendors will be available throughout the day, so come and enjoy a day out with friends!
We are now accepting vendor registrations!
Vendor Registration Information:
• Sale will run from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 25th. Set-up times will be available on Friday night and Saturday morning with more information available closer to sale date.
• Sale will take place at Livengood’s Barn, located at 21647 Thomson Road in Chadwick, Illinois.
• Indoor and tent booths will be minimum of 10'x10' (sizes vary depending on location). Outdoor booths up to 12'x12' will be available for vendors to bring their own white tent.
• At this time, all spaces inside the barns have been reserved. Other spaces will be available for vendors to bring their own tent for up to a 12x12 space.
• Booth location requests will be honored in the order in which they are received.
• Early bird reservations received before February 1, 2020 will receive a $10 discount, as noted in the pricing below. All reservations must be received before April 10, 2020 to be guaranteed a spot. Various types of vendors will be limited, so applying does not mean acceptance. Payment information will be sent after registration is accepted.
• A vendor spotlight will be posted on Livengood’s Barn Facebook page throughout April for all registrations turned in before March 15, 2020.